Simple girl, i love life, i love my work.. Crazy sometimes and serious in times.. i love Me!

Famous Love Quotes


On the course of love,

People must learn to teach their heart to be brave,
Brave enough to let go.
To let go when you find things are not meant to be after all,
And brave enough to hold on when things go wrong

                                                           ♥
I never gave much thought to how I would die. But dying in place of someone I love seems like the right way to go
                                                           ♥
When the Days seem longer than you can handle,

Look at me and I will be your candle..
In a dark world filled with hate,
I’ll be with you till the end of fate !

I wish I was like your diary

Where in you’d call me your dear
And you would tell me everything
You think about to feel


When you find someone

let them go
if they come back
don’t ever let go.

Love is always around you.